ON SALE! 30% OFF!
Baby Beats allows mother and father to listen to their unborn baby heart and movements, record them and share with relatives and friends or save it like a souvenir.
No accessory required!
HOW TO USE THE APP:
1. Make sure that microphone is not blocked by your phones case, and you are using the app in a very quiet room.
2. Boost the volume if needed.
3. Listen to your own heartbeat first and move on to finding the best placement for listening the fetal heartbeat. Your baby’s heart rate should be over 120BPM.
4. Long recording (up to 15 seconds) will increase the heart rate accuracy. Loud and irregular bumps are not the babys heart, these are his movements.
The app is not intended for medical use. For any medical question or concerns regarding your pregnancy and your babys health, please consult with your doctor.
• Listen to your unborn baby’s heart and movements using your iPhone. No 2. accessory required
• Record fetal sounds
• Share heartbeat and shaking records with your family and friends via email, Facebook
The app allows mother and father to connect with their unborn baby and start feeling involved into the parenting.
Having suggestions? We would love to hear from you at BabyBeatsSTeam@gmail.com